Home / The Egyptian Arabian Riders UP Recognition Program!
The Egyptian Arabian Riders UP Recognition Program!
Riders UP is an incentive-based program beginning in 2017 that will reward riders with prizes and recognition for spending non-competitive hours in the saddle with their Egyptian Arabian horses.
HOW IT WORKS
- Participants keep track of the time they spend riding in non-competitive activities.
- Horse ownership is not required for participation.
- Special awards will be presented as each level of participation is reached. Hours count in the following non-competitive activities: trail riding, lessons, parades, pleasure riding, therapeutic riding, schooling session & other non-competitive events and activities.
- Pyramid Society membership not required.
- Horses ridden must be Straight Egyptian or Egyptian sired according to Pyramid Society definition.
- Time recorded is to include hours in the saddle January 1 - December 31, 2017.
- Time logged is on the honor system.
- Time should be estimated to the nearest 15 minute increment.
- Logged hours may be submitted throughout the year (weekly, monthly, etc).
- Log sheets may be printed and mailed in or submitted electronically to email@example.com.
- Hours required for each award are cumulative.
- The deadline for submission of logged hours is December 31, 2017.
- All participants will be listed on The Pyramid Society website once logged hours are recorded
- 25 hours: digital badge
- 50 hours: above + personalized digital certificate suitable for printing and framing
- 75 hours: above plus photo in The Chariot
- 100 hours: above + custom award medal
BECOME A SPONSOR
Sponsors receive more than a full year of targeted promotion through the far-reaching marketing campaigns of the Riders UP Recognition Program.